She said: At that time, I didn’t expect

[复制链接]
查看187 | 回复0 | 2024-3-7 17:36:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Patting the thighs, this is a great idea, I like it. Then the business becomes a success, and customers are willing to pay hundreds of thousands or even millions for such a good idea. Then the next step is to work with the production company to implement the creative ideas. Both the advertising company and the production company have a good harvest. I once talked with the founder of an advertising company.

She said: At that time, I didn’t expect that money would be so easy to make, so I recruited people Indonesia Phone Number and pitched. More customers, more money. Then, now it has completely changed. There are fewer and fewer funder dads who are willing to pay purely for creativity. Whether an idea is good or not is usually based on empiricism. As the nature of marketing communication changes from.

Experience to science, what funder dads want is " "Data". Let data speak for everything and see the actual results. This has become the main appeal of brand owners. So the question at the beginning of the article arises: How to scientifically measure the value of the marketing and communications department? This is the question of how value can be quantified. Including current academic circles, mainstream research methods for marketing research and management research must be quantitative. Use data to prove your point of view.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则