muhammadasad019 发表于 2024-2-22 17:39:54

How has writing a blog helped us gain clients and establish

Content writing also attracted many collaborations, such as writing for various online portals such as Poslovni Puls , Inspire.me portal , ilearn.rs , Pametna Špica , guest appearances in the Atomski Marketing podcast , guest appearances on Radio Pula , Radio Maestral and in the daily on TV Nova (local Istrian television). We cooperated with the University of Istria and the Faculty of Economics and Tourism Dr. Mijo Mirković at the Jurja Dobrila University in Pula. My tips for writing a blog It is necessary to find the right moment when it is most convenient for you to write.

I like to write on Sundays, that's the day I have the most time. Choose wisely when you can spare an hour or two to write a draft . The environment should be quiet or reach for headphones. If someone keeps interrupting you, it will be difficult for you to put Chinese Australia Phone Number List your thoughts on paper or on the keyboard. Write about those topics that are near and dear to you. With research and collected information, if the blog does not have a part of you, a personal touch , it will only be information found on other portals. You need to bring a part of yourself to the blog with experience, offer help with solving a problem or a personal review of a topic. Write as much as you need to clarify a topic or solve a problem. Don't think about the number of pages while writing.

http://zh-cn.aolists.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/sscc.jpg

I would recommend starting with blog posts of 400 to 500 words. With experience, the words themselves come out through your fingers on the keyboard and are transferred to the screen. Structure the text so that users can quickly find the information they want. The worst thing is to see the text in one paragraph,Some users don't want to read the entire blog post, but have come to your website only for specific information and want it quickly. So use different sizes of headings, bulleting, quotes, photos, video content. Additionally, make the content interesting with photos, visuals, infographics, presentations, podcast or video content. Be sure to optimize your content, title tags, meta descriptions, and blog titles so that users can easily find you on search engines.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: How has writing a blog helped us gain clients and establish